RSPCA’s new magazine – 100% of profits go toward helping animals in need
The 5th edition of The Biscuit, a tasteful magazine from RSPCA Queensland, is available now! An exquisite read with a cup of tea, this issue showcases nutritional advice for pocket pets and birds, how to prevent your fury friend from getting sunburnt, the perfect apartment pets, fun Alpaca facts, info on the shark control debate and much more- The Biscuit holds something for everyone! All proceeds go to RSPCA Queensland, helping to care for animals in need.
This is what our readers have to say:
I would just like to say a big Thank You for the last 3 issues. They are beautifully illustrated & have wonderful up to date information for the whole family (including my 85 year old mum), very enjoyable reading & I am so looking forward to the last issue (no. 4).
The RSPCA’s new issue of ‘The Biscuit’ is a fantastic read for the whole family, there is something for everyone! With a wide variety of articles, from informative and engaging to fun and exciting. I highly recommend this magazine if you’re a looking for a great read about all animals big and small. I can’t wait for the next edition to come out, and will definitely be putting my name down for a subscription!
This is the first time I’ve read The Biscuit and I found the article on owning a pet while renting really helpful. I desperately want a puppy but was finding it hard while renting. But, I’m going to give the tips in the article a shot. Fingers crossed.
Love, love, love this magazine. It’s a great read for the socially conscience.
I had no idea about puppy farms! Thank you RSPCA for speaking up on this and thank you for all you do to save and protect these vulnerable animals.
Has to be the best value magazine for animal lovers and pet owners around!
BIG on variety, BIG on excellent graphics, BIG on educational value, BIG on practical, applicable information! This is a magazine the WHOLE family can enjoy and then file as a reference tool. Libraries and school libraries should all have copies.
Very impressed with this magazine – so much handy information. Great variety of articles. Everyone I’ve shown it to has read it cover to cover. Can’t wait for the next one!
I was really impressed with the quality of this magazine. Well done to the team at the RSPCA.
I just purchased The Biscuit Magazine and I absolutely loved it. So much useful information and great tips and stories as well; not to mention all the cute photos. I can’t wait until the next issue is released!
This is one of the best animal magazines on the market. Can’t wait for the next issue. Valuable insights.
We received our copy of the 2nd edition of The Biscuit, which is a wonderful magazine put out by RSPCA! It’s just as amazing as the 1st, thanks to many hours of hard work by staff & volunteers! There are lots of interesting & informative articles & well worth buying, also money raised by its sales goes directly towards helping many needy animals!
In this issue:
- The future is happy! Meet the teenager with the key to happiness
- Slip, slop, slap – Protect your pets from the sun this summer
- RSPCA 2017 Year in Review
- Ask a vet – Nutrition for pocket pets
- Our human impact – Can we reverse the devastating e ect humans have had on this planet and slow down extinction rates, before it’s too late?
- Hey baby, nice to meet you! Successfully introducing your new addition to the family pet
- A home among the gum trees – Our cutest National Treasure, the koala, is losing out to urbanisation
- Who’s a clever kitty? Training tips for your favourite feline
- Alpaca 101 – Everything you need to know about these sweet and gentle camelids
- Small space living – Perfect pets for any home
- Bully breeds – Why we shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, or a dog by its breed
- Volunteer spotlight – Meet some of our amazing volunteers
- A riverside rescue, just in time! Oscar the senior Golden Retriever’s fur-raising (mis)adventure
- The guilt trip – Fluffy Meowington gives us the inside scoop on kitty post-holiday blues
- How sleeping dogs lie – Favourite doggy snoozing shapes, decoded!
- Kids corner