100% of profits go toward helping animals in need
The 2nd edition of The Biscuit, a delectable magazine from RSPCA Queensland, is available now! Showcasing beautiful Bilby photography, a cruelty-free cosmetics feature, heart-warming children and pets stories as well as practical advice on renting with pets, The Biscuit will appeal to all ages. All proceeds go to RSPCA Queensland, helping to care for animals in need.
This is what our readers have to say:
Very impressed with this magazine – so much handy information. Great variety of articles. Everyone I’ve shown it to has read it cover to cover. Can’t wait for the next one!
I was really impressed with the quality of this magazine. Well done to the team at the RSPCA.
I just purchased The Biscuit Magazine and I absolutely loved it. So much useful information and great tips and stories as well; not to mention all the cute photos. I can’t wait until the next issue is released!
This is one of the best animal magazines on the market. Can’t wait for the next issue. Valuable insights.
We received our copy of the 2nd edition of The Biscuit, which is a wonderful magazine put out by RSPCA! It’s just as amazing as the 1st, thanks to many hours of hard work by staff & volunteers! There are lots of interesting & informative articles & well worth buying, also money raised by its sales goes directly towards helping many needy animals!
Has to be the best value magazine for animal lovers and pet owners around! BIG on variety, BIG on excellent graphics, BIG on educational value, BIG on practical, applicable information! This is a magazine the WHOLE family can enjoy and then file as a reference tool. Libraries and school libraries should all have copies.
In this issue:
- Interview: RSPCA Ambassador Michelle Bridges talks dogs, animal welfare, and fitness.
- Keeping fit with your dog: Your dog might be the key to a healthier, more active lifestyle!
- Hungry for higher welfare: The RSPCA’s Approved Farming Scheme is helping you make better food choices.
- Desexing myths busted: Many pet owners don’t have all the facts about desexing – we demystify the procedure.
- Renting with pets: How do you find a rental home that allows pets?
- O-Fish-Ially awesome pets: We show you just how easy it is to look after your fishy friend!
- Cats and toxic plants: A guide to plants that are toxic and can poison your cat.
- Photo Feature: Cruelty-free cosmetics
- All about bilbies: Find out about one of Australia’s most iconic mammals.
- Children and pets: How can your kids benefit from growing up with a pet?
- Dealing with grief: How to cope when it’s time to say goodbye.
- Puppy farms: What are puppy farms and why should we avoid them?
- Second Chance Program: How cats are giving some inmates a new lease on life.
- Kids Corner
Request to Subscribe Now
Online payments are coming soon. Until then, send us your contact details and we will get in touch to organise phone payments.