RSPCA’s new magazine – 100% of profits go toward helping animals in need
Making a splash, Issue 7 of The Biscuit is available now, bringing you the latest on our iconic mammal the platypus, hot tips on hiking with your hound, reducing your plastic consumption and even teaching you how to tackle feline toileting troubles! Learn about life after a puppy farm and our interview with World Champion Swimmer, Tracey Wickham and immerse yourself in tales of globe-trotting kitties and our vets making a difference overseas. All proceeds go to RSPCA Queensland to help care for animals in need, so take a bite out of The Biscuit today and enjoy!
This is what our readers have to say:
I would just like to say a big Thank You for the last 3 issues. They are beautifully illustrated & have wonderful up to date information for the whole family (including my 85 year old mum), very enjoyable reading & I am so looking forward to the last issue (no. 4).
The RSPCA’s new issue of ‘The Biscuit’ is a fantastic read for the whole family, there is something for everyone! With a wide variety of articles, from informative and engaging to fun and exciting. I highly recommend this magazine if you’re a looking for a great read about all animals big and small. I can’t wait for the next edition to come out, and will definitely be putting my name down for a subscription!
This is the first time I’ve read The Biscuit and I found the article on owning a pet while renting really helpful. I desperately want a puppy but was finding it hard while renting. But, I’m going to give the tips in the article a shot. Fingers crossed.
Love, love, love this magazine. It’s a great read for the socially conscience.
I had no idea about puppy farms! Thank you RSPCA for speaking up on this and thank you for all you do to save and protect these vulnerable animals.
Has to be the best value magazine for animal lovers and pet owners around!
BIG on variety, BIG on excellent graphics, BIG on educational value, BIG on practical, applicable information! This is a magazine the WHOLE family can enjoy and then file as a reference tool. Libraries and school libraries should all have copies.
Very impressed with this magazine – so much handy information. Great variety of articles. Everyone I’ve shown it to has read it cover to cover. Can’t wait for the next one!
I was really impressed with the quality of this magazine. Well done to the team at the RSPCA.
I just purchased The Biscuit Magazine and I absolutely loved it. So much useful information and great tips and stories as well; not to mention all the cute photos. I can’t wait until the next issue is released!
This is one of the best animal magazines on the market. Can’t wait for the next issue. Valuable insights.
We received our copy of the 2nd edition of The Biscuit, which is a wonderful magazine put out by RSPCA! It’s just as amazing as the 1st, thanks to many hours of hard work by staff & volunteers! There are lots of interesting & informative articles & well worth buying, also money raised by its sales goes directly towards helping many needy animals!
I love The Biscuit. I learn so much about what’s happening in the world of animals – plus they have the cutest cover models!
In this issue:
- The Plastic Pandemic – find out how you can help reduce the stress on nature
- Dogs making friends – learn how to socialise your pooch with others
- Healthy dog treats – find alternatives to keep your pet satisfied
- Our iconic platypus – interesting facts and conservation efforts
- Life after a puppy farm – some of the dogs from Queensland’s worst puppy farm – Where are they now?
- Pet advice – from reptiles to rats, find out how to give your pet the love and care they need
- Litterbox antics – your cat’s toileting habits, plus we rate the best litter options for your cat
- Dental care – what to do about your pet’s pearly whites
- Hotels with cats – where in the world you can find resident felines on your travels
- The Greater Glider – dive into facts you didn’t know about these gliders
- Vets beyond borders – how one vet is changing the life of animals in Cambodia
- Cat column – Fluffy Meowington spills all on a cat’s love life
- Kids corner