RSPCA’s new magazine – 100% of profits go toward helping animals in need
The 3rd edition of The Biscuit, a delectable magazine from RSPCA Queensland, is available now! Showcasing why cats make great pets, how bats impact our environment for the better, fashionable finds at RSPCA Op Shops, what life is like for dogs on the street in Nepal and kids activities – The Biscuit appeals to all ages. All proceeds go to RSPCA Queensland, helping to care for animals in need.
This is what our readers have to say:
Has to be the best value magazine for animal lovers and pet owners around!
BIG on variety, BIG on excellent graphics, BIG on educational value, BIG on practical, applicable information! This is a magazine the WHOLE family can enjoy and then file as a reference tool. Libraries and school libraries should all have copies.
Very impressed with this magazine – so much handy information. Great variety of articles. Everyone I’ve shown it to has read it cover to cover. Can’t wait for the next one!
I was really impressed with the quality of this magazine. Well done to the team at the RSPCA.
I just purchased The Biscuit Magazine and I absolutely loved it. So much useful information and great tips and stories as well; not to mention all the cute photos. I can’t wait until the next issue is released!
This is one of the best animal magazines on the market. Can’t wait for the next issue. Valuable insights.
We received our copy of the 2nd edition of The Biscuit, which is a wonderful magazine put out by RSPCA! It’s just as amazing as the 1st, thanks to many hours of hard work by staff & volunteers! There are lots of interesting & informative articles & well worth buying, also money raised by its sales goes directly towards helping many needy animals!
In this issue:
- Product reviews: The latest and greatest products for your pet!
- Baby bird rescue 101: What you need to know this spring if you find a baby bird
- Becoming a cat lover: Why cats make great companions and what you should know
- Guinea pig fun facts: There is lots you may not know about our small furry friends
- Street dogs of Nepal: What life is like on the streets for dogs in Nepal
- Australia’s flying foxes: Our flying mammals and why they are so important to our ecosystem
- Photo feature: Op Shop ‘Til you Drop – fashionable finds for a bargain price
- DIY projects: How to make dog friendly cupcakes and possum pouches!
- Kids corner