RSPCA’s new magazine – 100% of profits go toward helping animals in need
The 4th edition of The Biscuit, a delectable magazine from RSPCA Queensland, is available now! Showcasing the history of dogs and the ancient partnerships between our cuddly companions, holiday travel tips, how to build a sustainable garden, ways to prepare a pet emergency plan and much more – The Biscuit appeals to all ages. All proceeds go to RSPCA Queensland, helping to care for animals in need.
This is what our readers have to say:
I would just like to say a big Thank You for the last 3 issues. They are beautifully illustrated & have wonderful up to date information for the whole family (including my 85 year old mum), very enjoyable reading & I am so looking forward to the last issue (no. 4).
The RSPCA’s new issue of ‘The Biscuit’ is a fantastic read for the whole family, there is something for everyone! With a wide variety of articles, from informative and engaging to fun and exciting. I highly recommend this magazine if you’re a looking for a great read about all animals big and small. I can’t wait for the next edition to come out, and will definitely be putting my name down for a subscription!
This is the first time I’ve read The Biscuit and I found the article on owning a pet while renting really helpful. I desperately want a puppy but was finding it hard while renting. But, I’m going to give the tips in the article a shot. Fingers crossed.
Love, love, love this magazine. It’s a great read for the socially conscience.
I had no idea about puppy farms! Thank you RSPCA for speaking up on this and thank you for all you do to save and protect these vulnerable animals.
Has to be the best value magazine for animal lovers and pet owners around!
BIG on variety, BIG on excellent graphics, BIG on educational value, BIG on practical, applicable information! This is a magazine the WHOLE family can enjoy and then file as a reference tool. Libraries and school libraries should all have copies.
Very impressed with this magazine – so much handy information. Great variety of articles. Everyone I’ve shown it to has read it cover to cover. Can’t wait for the next one!
I was really impressed with the quality of this magazine. Well done to the team at the RSPCA.
I just purchased The Biscuit Magazine and I absolutely loved it. So much useful information and great tips and stories as well; not to mention all the cute photos. I can’t wait until the next issue is released!
This is one of the best animal magazines on the market. Can’t wait for the next issue. Valuable insights.
We received our copy of the 2nd edition of The Biscuit, which is a wonderful magazine put out by RSPCA! It’s just as amazing as the 1st, thanks to many hours of hard work by staff & volunteers! There are lots of interesting & informative articles & well worth buying, also money raised by its sales goes directly towards helping many needy animals!
In this issue:
- Christmas Gift Guide – Our top picks for the best pet related gifts available this festive season.
- Sustainable Gardening – How to easily build an eco-friendly garden with Jerry Coleby-Williams.
- Holidays with Pets – Here’s what you need to know to make pet-friendly holiday a walk in the park.
- Amsterdam’s Catboat – All aboard the floating feline dream boat!
- The History of Dogs – Where does your furry pal come from? Learn about the ancient roots of our much-loved canines.
- Ask a Vet – All about Fleas
- The Intelligence of Birds – Being called a Goose is definitely a compliment. Find out about the true intelligence of our little birdy friends.
- Caring for Reptiles – Have you ever thought about keeping a snake, lizard or turtle?
- Sugar Glider Facts – Glide into the life of the Australian, sugar loving possum.
- Pets in Disasters – How to be prepared when Mother Nature has a moment.
- Tipsy’s Bender – The intoxi-CAT-ing inside story of an alcoholic cat.
- Kids corner