Issue 12 out now
The Biscuit is RSPCA’s quarterly print magazine for animal lovers. Beautifully designed and photographed, it’s full of animal news, rescue stories, pet advice, and information about our native wildlife. A great read for the whole family!
100% of the profits go towards helping animals in need.
Where can you find The Biscuit? Now available at all RSPCA shelters Australia wide, or order online with free delivery!
In the latest issue
- Keeping cats: the benefits of owning two felines
- Camping with pets: tips and tricks to have the paw-fect adventure
- Toddlers and dogs: how to transition from baby to toddler with your canine companion
- Waddling wonders: keeping ducks and geese
- Common skin disease in pets and what to do
- Ask a Vet: summer care for your pets
- Wildlife watch: how to help wildlife in drought
- Interview: we chat to Comedian, Mel Buttle.
- Preparing pets in emergencies
- RSPCA rescue stories and happy tails
- Kids corner…