The Biscuit is RSPCA’s quarterly print magazine for animal lovers. Beautifully designed and photographed, it’s full of animal news, rescue stories, pet advice, and information about our native wildlife. A great read for the whole family!
100% of the profits go towards helping animals in need.
Where can you find The Biscuit? Now available at all RSPCA shelters Australia wide, or order online with free delivery!
In the latest issue
- Wildlife watch: The future of our native animals across Australia
- Fluttering Beauties: Common butterflies and how attract them
- Owning Greyhounds
- The meaning behind cat purrs
- Life as an RSPCA Inspector
- International: Denver Parrot Rescue
- Animals that bond for life
- Ask a Vet: First aid for your pet
- RSPCA rescue stories and happy tails
- Kids corner…
- + much more!