The 2nd edition of The Biscuit, a delectable magazine from RSPCA Queensland, is available now! Showcasing beautiful Bilby photography, a cruelty-free cosmetics feature, heart-warming children and pets stories as well as practical advice on renting with pets, The Biscuit will appeal to all ages. All proceeds go to RSPCA Queensland, helping to care for animals in need.
In this issue:
- Interview: RSPCA Ambassador Michelle Bridges talks dogs, animal welfare, and fitness.
- Keeping fit with your dog: Your dog might be the key to a healthier, more active lifestyle!
- Hungry for higher welfare: The RSPCA’s Approved Farming Scheme is helping you make better food choices.
- Desexing myths busted: Many pet owners don’t have all the facts about desexing – we demystify the procedure.
- Renting with pets: How do you find a rental home that allows pets?
- O-Fish-Ially awesome pets: We show you just how easy it is to look after your fishy friend!
- Cats and toxic plants: A guide to plants that are toxic and can poison your cat.
- Photo Feature: Cruelty-free cosmetics
- All about bilbies: Find out about one of Australia’s most iconic mammals.
- Children and pets: How can your kids benefit from growing up with a pet?
- Dealing with grief: How to cope when it’s time to say goodbye.
- Puppy farms: What are puppy farms and why should we avoid them?
- Second Chance Program: How cats are giving some inmates a new lease on life.
- Kids Corner