The 4th edition of The Biscuit, a delectable magazine from RSPCA Queensland, is available now! Showcasing the history of dogs and the ancient partnerships between our cuddly companions, holiday travel tips, how to build a sustainable garden, ways to prepare a pet emergency plan and much more! The Biscuit will appeal to all ages. All proceeds go to RSPCA Queensland, helping to care for animals in need.
In this issue:
- Christmas Gift Guide: Our top picks for the best pet related gifts
- Sustainable Gardening: How to easily build an eco-friendly garden with Jerry Coleby-Williams
- All About Goats: Thinking about a backyard pet?
- Holidays with Pets: Here’s what you need to know about pet-friendly holidays
- Amsterdam’s Catboat: All aboard the floating feline dream boat!
- The History of Dogs: Where does your furry pal come from?
- Ask a Vet: All about Fleas
- The Intelligence of Birds: Being called a Goose is definitely a compliment
- Lost Pets: Need some good ID-eas about how to find your pet if they go missing?
- Caring for Reptiles: Have you ever thought about keeping a snake, lizard or turtle?
- Sugar Glider Facts: Glide into the life of the Australian, sugar loving possum
- Pets in Disasters: How to be prepared when Mother Nature has a moment
- Creatures of the Photo Ark: Raising awareness of endangered species by captilising on the power of photography
- Tipsy’s Bender: The intoxi-CAT-ing inside story of an alcoholic cat
- Kids Corner