The 6th edition of The Biscuit, a tasteful magazine from RSPCA Queensland, is available now! An exquisite read with a cup of tea, this issue showcases nutritional advice for pocket pets and birds, how to prevent your fury friend from getting sunburnt, the perfect apartment pets, fun Alpaca facts, info on the shark control debate and much more- The Biscuit holds something for everyone! All proceeds go to RSPCA Queensland, helping to care for animals in need.
In this issue:
- The future is happy! Meet the teenager with the key to happiness
- Slip, slop, slap – Protect your pets from the sun this summer
- RSPCA 2017 Year in Review
- Ask a vet – Nutrition for pocket pets
- Our human impact – Can we reverse the devastating e ect humans have had on this planet and slow down extinction rates, before it’s too late?
- Hey baby, nice to meet you! Successfully introducing your new addition to the family pet
- A home among the gum trees – Our cutest National Treasure, the koala, is losing out to urbanisation
- Who’s a clever kitty? Training tips for your favourite feline
- Alpaca 101 – Everything you need to know about these sweet and gentle camelids
- Small space living – Perfect pets for any home
- Bully breeds – Why we shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, or a dog by its breed
- Volunteer spotlight – Meet some of our amazing volunteers
- A riverside rescue, just in time! Oscar the senior Golden Retriever’s fur-raising (mis)adventure
- The guilt trip – Fluffy Meowington gives us the inside scoop on kitty post-holiday blues
- How sleeping dogs lie – Favourite doggy snoozing shapes, decoded!
- Kids corner