Issue 8, Summer 2018
The 8th Issue of The Biscuit has arrived! In this 52 page RSPCA Magazine you can explore:
- Top pet care tips for Christmas – the key to keeping pets happy and stress-free during the most hectic time of the year.
- Dog sports – we list the top activities you can do with your energetic dog to keep their minds busy and their bodies healthy
- Baby kittens – behind the scenes at the RSPCA saving the lives of orphaned tiny kittens, one foster parent at a time.
- The Tasmanian Devil – interesting facts about one of our famous native marsupials.
- Air travel with your pet – boarding a plane with your companion? RSPCA Furbassador Coco is a frequent flyer and shares turbulence- free advice for a smooth flight with your pet.
- Large animal rescue – what to do when livestock get into tricky situations and need to be rescued.
- Ask a Vet – we talk heat stroke, how to prevent it, and how to save your pet from the summer heat.
- Why cats scratch – we uncover the real reason our feline companions sometimes at like clawing divas and how to protect your furniture.
- Attracting amphibians to your backyard – if you love frogs, this article is for you, to help you build an oasis for frogs in your garden.
- How to take a great photo of your pet – on your mobile as well!
- Dog column – Manny shares his advice for happy life.
- Kids corner
- + much more!
||32.4 x 22.9 x .8 cm